Wednesday, April 9, 2014

2064

Felony

In 2064, every federal agency is now run by Google.  This is no exception for the former Federal Bureau of Prisons.  Google decided to reinstate Alcatraz to it's original purpose as a Federal Prison.  Criminals from all over the country are brought to the now hi-tech island.  All prisoners have barcode tattoos on their scalps to track their movements throughout the prison.  This also easily identifies any escapees.  Each prisoner wears a different colored suit to signify what type of crime they committed.  

I am wearing a yellow suit to signify that I am an internet felon.  I organized major internet fraud at the age of 32.  I have been in prison for almost 40 years.  I don't know how the world has changed because I have been locked away, but I do know that I have to wear a suit to protect me from the harsh rays of the sun and the illnesses that plague our planet. I hope to be released from Google Prison by the year 2071.

No comments: